18v 24v Brushless Dc Cooling Fan Motors BLDC Condenser For Air Cool Ventilation System
- Brushless motors are more efficient as its velocity is determined by the frequency at which current is supplied, not the voltage.
- As brushes are absent, the mechanical energy loss due to friction is less which enhanced efficiency.
- BLDC motor can operate at high-speed under any condition.
- There is no sparking and much less noise during operation.
- More electromagnets could be used on the stator for more precise control.
- BLDC motors accelerate and decelerate easily as they are having low rotor inertia.
- It is high performance motor that provides large torque per cubic inch over a vast sped rang.
- BLDC motors do not have brushes which make it more reliable, high life expectancies, and maintenance free operation.
- There is no ionizing sparks from the commutator, and electromagnetic interference is also get reduced.
- Such motors cooled by conduction and no air flow are required for inside cooling.
1. Three phase BLDC motor;
2. Made of anti-high temperature permanent magnet and high quality cold-rolled steel sheet;
3. CNC machine engraved axle, high quality bearing;
4. Alluminium alloy cap, plastic insulation, copper wires auto-wired.
5. Featured by its low noise, low vibration, low heating, of stable performance;
6. Excellent internal damping, can be used by different industries and under any circumstances, long lifespan.
|Hall effect angle
|120° (electrical angle)
|Shaft run out
|200N@10mm from the flange
|500VDC for one minute